skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nomadic Honeymoon
Pages
Home
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Travel Pre-Blog: Essential Gear
A quick and dirty video going over gear that is essential. Anything we missed?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Medellin
The road to Medellin is filled with opposing images. One sees beautiful nature such as this: Interspersed with extreme poverty like th...
Two new videos
Posted with Blogsy
Arriving in Cartagena
After getting three hours of sleep over the day long travel, my new wife and I arrived in Cartagena, survived a talented but dangerous taxi...
Barcelona - Land of Quirk
Parts of Barcelona feel like they're out of a fever dream thanks in part to its most famous architect Gaudi and also it's condensed...
I will retire in Bamberg, Germany and also some words about Berlin
There is a small town called Bamberg in a Germany that has miraculously survived both World Wars 96% intact. And it seems few people know a...
Parque Tayrona
My wife was determined to visit the most beautiful beaches in Colombia and that entailed going to an impoverished town, a forty five minute...
I will retire in Salento, Colombia.
Salento is a sleepy little agricultural town (it grows primarily coffee) in between Medellin and Bogota in Colombia and it is incredible. ...
Travel Pre-Blog: Essential Gear
A quick and dirty video going over gear that is essential. Anything we missed? Posted with Blogsy
Viva Colombia!
So, its been just over 3 years since I last posted in this travel blog. 3 years is a short and long time at once, not too long to forget, b...
Munich - Home to some of the best food and drink on the planet
I No beer will be the same now that I have tasted the famous Bavarian Beer. Yes, the beer halls in Munich are just as good as you've h...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Home
About Me
ADH Tech Services, LLC
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(12)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(2)
Travel Pre-Blog: Essential Gear
First Post Incoming!
Blogger news
Blogroll
About
0 comments:
Post a Comment